Jesus explains the material universe
by A. B. Counter
Website: countdown4us.com by A. B. Counter
Web address: http://www.countdown4us.com
Home | Comments | Creation | Redemption Period | Miscellaneous
Home > Creation: Contents > Creation - Part 6
This chapter contains a statement by Jesus that with very few words describes the material universe.
What we have discussed in the previous chapters is summarized by Jesus in a single statement that says it all.
The statement is part of an excerpt from Jakob Lorberís work "Das groŖe Evangelium Johannes" (The Great Gospel of John) and comes from Volume 1 and is chapter 165 (jl.ev01.165,01-10):
The Lord's entourage upon the mountain. Kisjonah's question to the three angels. 'Why must men be born?' Pure angels, fallen spirits and men. Flesh not as an end, but a means for soul development.
1. All move to the huts now to partake of the meal, all being in good spirits and hence cheerful and happy.
2. After the meal Kisjonah says to Me, that if I have no objection then he would now make the rounds on his alp before night settles in, to pay his shepherds and take a look at the flocks, checking also how much wool the shepherds had clipped.
3. Say I, 'Listen, tomorrow is the day before Sabbath, which I want to spend on these mountains; but today, since our meal was an extended one, with the day lasting only another two hours, let us just stay happily together here and discuss a few important things; and this evening you are yet to go through quite a few things!'
4. Says Kisjonah, 'Lord, Your every heart's desire is a holy commandment to me! But now I shall come up with a question straight away and this concerns those three men who two days ago came to us in great splendour, floating through the air rather than straddling the mountain with their feet. These three men have now been constantly in our company, speaking with us and eating and drinking with us, being extremely obliging and helpful and, except for a more noble form, they look like ourselves.
5. It seems almost as if they are going to stay with us, - which would please me endlessly. I previously had embraced and kissed them and behold, they had bones and a firm and strong body throughout, so that I had to wonder greatly!
6. My question therefore is to find out from You how this is possible. Earlier on they were mere spirits, whereas now they are physical beings like us; whence did they take their body? And if these spontaneously obtained bodies and as it turns out, much more perfect ones than ours, could not all men be set into this world in that way, instead of through laborious birth?'
7. Say I, 'You would not, to begin with, see and physically feel these three angels, had I not conditioned you for this occasion in such a way that your soul obviously, united with her spirit, could behold the spiritual through the body, seeing and perceiving same as if it was on the natural plane and hence physical; it nevertheless is and remains completely spiritual, including nothing physical.
8. Men and spirits however are distinguished from each other, in that a spirit like these three angels had from primordial times used their freedom wisely within My order and had thereafter not ever sinned against it; but a proportion of spirits, too vast for your comprehension, had misused their free will and hence plunged into the threatened judgment; and from such spirits, of which this whole earth and all countless worlds, such as sun, moon and stars consist, go forth by way of an unalterable natural law, the natural men of this earth as well as those of all other worlds; and this along the familiar way of generation and subsequent birth, having to therefore first be reared and later instructed in human-hood and, after shedding of the body, developed into pure and completely free spirits.
9. Since the flesh of man is given him and hence to the spirit raised up from judgment, mainly to undergo a free will test as if in a separate world, you can now easily comprehend that for the perfected spirits, a body of flesh would be quite superficial, as the flesh is only the means but not and never can be, the purpose, as everything is to ultimately become purely spiritual and never material again.
10. I say unto you, 'This earth and this whole, actually physical heaven such as suns, moons and worlds, shall once pass away, after all the spirits held captive within them shall through the way of the flesh have become pure spirits; but the pure spirits remain forever and shall not and cannot ever pass away, just as I and My Word cannot. - Tell Me whether you have now comprehended and understood this.'
So the whole material world, matter, comes from a proportion of spirits, too vast for our comprehension, which misused their free will and hence plunged into the threatened judgment. And from such spirits this whole earth and all countless worlds, such as sun, moon and stars consist.
So God actually only created other gods, us, and nothing else.
And all the physical stuff around us, like our bodies or like galaxies, just consists of hardened spiritual beings that misused their free will and hence plunged into judgment.
Now we come to another highly interesting statement of Jesus: Say I, 'You would not, to begin with, see and physically feel these three angels, had I not conditioned you for this occasion in such a way that your soul obviously, united with her spirit, could behold the spiritual through the body, seeing and perceiving same as if it was on the natural plane and hence physical; it nevertheless is and remains completely spiritual, including nothing physical.
So we have here again the fact that higher or advanced spiritual beings can cause us to jump into a higher state of consciousness.
I will take an example and use Godís power to protect us.
If I walk in a street and I come to a spot where some unpleasant characters are located which are just waiting for an opportunity to cause trouble and they see me coming and prepare themselves for action, for negative action, then it might happen that a light being looking after me, and walking beside me, having the job of a bodyguard and let us say is a guardian angel, causes a change in the state of consciousness of these guys and they suddenly are put into a position where they can see this mighty being walking beside me and immediately drop all their plans for action.
So this is an example how God can protect us. These light beings are not depending on time, they can see the future and know what possibilities exist and what situation could develop and besides that they can see what is going on in the heart of a person, know his thinking, and therefore have no problems taking the necessary action to have an outcome that suits their aim for me.
This is one reason why we should keep on studying the spiritual kingdom because it will make it easy for us to understand spiritual things and this again will help us grow in what we believe.
Our trust in God will benefit.
So this chapter from Jakob Lorberís work should convince us that the spiritual things are the real things Ė and not the material things. The material things are just temporal camouflage things that are there to facilitate our coming back into our original state of gods.
This is the end of Creation - Part 6.
This is - for the time being - the end of the book Creation. Go to the next book:
For an overview of this website and for access to the individual webpages go to:
The web address of this webpage is: